Yeah... I realize that I haven't posted on this thing since its dawn. Isn't that the way it goes with these things anyway? If I were to have created this thing I don't think that it would have ended up with the address that it did. :) (Sorry, Brittany! :) ) Ha ha ha ha!!!
Yeah, anyways, I've wanted to make my own jeans for awhile and then I finally realized that a website will make jeans specifically to your personal specs with many different styles and fabrics all for $49. I'll probably do that and then add my own stitching to them and then they'll fit me specifically since I'm a bigger guy. The website is www.makeyourownjeans.com.
I'm excited to go on a vacation to Cali and Vegas. Yeah, this Monday!!!
Signing off,
Sincerely,
With much care,
.. and consideration,
Josh
You know what Josh? I'm just innocent. I'm not a perv like you and Lacy for cracking up when you saw what our blog address was. I'll never live that down! Good post though. California and Vegas here we come!!!!!!
ReplyDelete