3.03.2009

I'll never understand the obsession over...

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Twilight
3. Lord of the Rings
4. American Idol
5. High School Musical
6. The Bachelor
7. Hannah Montanna
8. The Jonas Brothers
9. USU (or BYU or any university's) elections
10. My little sister's love for winter

3 comments:

  1. i agree with that entire list...except for two. twilight is awesome! i'm a complete fan. haha. as well as high school musical. have you seen HSM3?? it's by far the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw HSM 1 and 2 and was miserable the entire time. Maybe I should give 3 a try, but since Josh would rather poke out his eyes than see it, I'm not sure when I'll get a chance. haha! As for Twilight, I've tried really hard to like those books. I really really did. It's just not my cup of tea. Most people love it though so I'm sure there's something wrong with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you should definitely give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete