3.30.2013

Today was a good day

I think I want to move somewhere where it's springy/summery weather all year 'round. 
Southern California, anyone??

6 comments:

  1. Dang, they are getting SO big! They look so grown up with their hair pulled back and playing with chalk. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to talk my husband into moving to southern California forever!! He's not convinced. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so old!! Happy Easter to you guys :)

    p.s. where did you get those adorable bows that are always in their hair? I seriously want like 10 of them ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually make them! SUPER easy and pennies to make. I used this tutorial. http://moontimes.blogspot.com/2011/03/felt-bow-tutorial.html

      Delete
    2. Holy freak - you just made my whole day.

      Delete
  4. I'm in. So suck of the snow here... Also, love their outfits! I found a fabric the other day of a chevron with polka dots and thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete