I was trying to think of thoughtful, profound or funny things to blog about, but the truth is that I've got nothin'. We're no longer sick and the weather is warming up, so you'd think I've all this energy, except I don't. But do you know how much energy my children have? Lots and lots. I'm having a hard time keeping up with them. They run upstairs, mix the clean laundry with the dirty laundry, then as I'm sorting through everything, they run downstairs, get out all the plastic dishes to play "doctor", then as soon as I come down stairs to see their new mess, they're back upstairs pulling the sheets off their beds, going through that box of stuff I still haven't unpacked from our move a year and a half ago and then... you get the picture. It's just exhausting.
With this warmer weather, we've been able to get out of the house more
and have miraculously found ourselves in a middle of quiet moments in
the house.
I've got some spring cleaning projects in the works and I'm hoping that they help keep down the clutter, so these children and house are a bit more manageable. The first {large} donation of junk is going to DI today!
One more thing. I stumbled across the Good Weather app the other day and I'm a little obsessed. It's not *just* a weather app. For one, it's designed quite beautifully, but beyond that, it's a game! Actually, it's games. Lots of them. Dorky little Game Boy type games that keep me entertained in my hour long bath last night. Really, you should check it out because it's sort of awesome.
My crocuses are beginning to bloom as well. Spring is surely on its way!
ReplyDeleteHello! I have visited your blog a few times and its just beautiful. Your babies are too cute! I would love to pass on a nomination for a Liebster Award! The details of the award on my blog, so please visit and congratulations! <3 xoxo http://www.somethinglikeafairytale.com
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I just checked it out and I'll get on it soon. Your blog is great too! I'll definitely be back to it. :)
Delete