3.05.2013

An evening conversation

Josh: "Did you know C.S. Lewis' death was greatly ignored?"
Brittany: "No, why?"
Josh: "He died the same day as the Kennedy assassination."
Brittany: "Aaaaaahhh.... So it was a Ferrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson situation?"
Josh: "Yeaaaaaah...?"

Seriously, guys nobody cared about Ferrah! Man of the House was the greatest movie ever. Am I right or am I right?

4 comments:

  1. it totally is! man, i need to watch that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I got married on the day that Ferrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson died. True story. When my husband and I were checking into our honeymoon hotel the check-in clerk was beside herself telling us that Michael Jackson had died. We were like "What, like in the hotel?" We couldn't understand why she was so upset, and what the sad news had to do with our check-in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I had a coworker who was pretty shook up about it that day. I like MJ as much as the next person, but she was on the brink of tears! What a funny little memory about your wedding day!

      Delete