I didn't intend to take another week off blogging. I really didn't, but last week was craaaaaaazy! Big things happened and I took well over 300 pictures, but they are not mine to share. Josh was working the grave shift and between me not sleeping well without him there and me not being able to get this big thing that happened out of my head, I averaged about 4 hours of sleep each night. I was a slight emotional wreck and running on empty. Luckily, Josh let me sleep in this morning while he took care of the girls and we went to bed really early last night.
I do have some pictures of our week that I can share though.
And no that none of them are edited and several were taken on auto. It is what it is. It's been a crazy week. :)
Back to a less sporadic blogging schedule soon!







No comments:
Post a Comment