Because it's been an incredible amount of time since my last Truth Tuesday...
- I don't really read blogs anymore. I've maybe got ten that I regularly check. Part of me feel bad about it, but mostly, I feel liberated.
- I've been cooking a lot more lately and guess what? I do not enjoy it. I appreciate food, saving money and making Josh happy, but the actual cooking part? It's stressful, yet painfully boring. I'm hoping I find my hidden love for it soon, but am not holding my breath.
- I realized yesterday that I do an alarming amount of singing throughout my day. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my kids are old enough to be embarrassed by it...
- A few days ago, I spent the entire time the girls were napping looking at photography blogs. I'm a little obsessed and really want to become better.
- I've really slacked with the whole housemaker thing lately (maybe I'm spending too much time looking at photography blogs?). I gotta get my butt in gear.
- Moonrise Kingdom has officially become one of my top 10 favorite movies. Right up there with Singin' in the Rain and Funny Face. I'm not even kidding. It was amazing.
- I killed four flies with our new electric fly swatter yesterday and felt like a champion.
- I also felt like a champion for sleeping with the light off while Josh was working the night shift (can you tell that it takes very little for me to feel like a champion?)
- The girls turn 2 in just a few weeks and I have absolutely no idea what to do about it. Party? Presents? Potty training? What the what? I'm not ready for any of it, so back into denial I go...
- I found an old notebook that had a semester's worth of Sociology classes in it. I love Sociology and part of me wants to keep taking all of the classes that USU offers even though I don't need them to graduate.
- Speaking of school, I don't want to talk about it...
There you have it. Brittany's truths for this fine Tuesday morning.
And just because it makes me happy here's this...
Happy Tuesday!

Oh, I can identify with so much of this. The fly swatter thing gave me a little chuckle especially, because we ALWAYS have flies in our house, and I always feel like a huge champion when I kill them all, haha!
ReplyDeleteFun fun. They are already 2??! Just do like a color themed party. Where you just have their two favorite colors as the cake colors, plates, balloons, streamers and everything. SUPER easy.
ReplyDeleteGosh, they remind me SO much of Ellie sometimes. Obviously they look nothing like Ellie, but the facial expressions? Yeah. Ellie could match half the ones they pull exactly. They must be the same age or something. :)
ReplyDelete