1.21.2012

Lest you think we're dead


We are not. 
We are very much alive and the girls are getting crazier and crazier as the days go by. Take a look...


Ok, maybe it's just Sophie that's getting crazier. Lillian's getting cuter though. :)  
  
School has started and so far I'm enjoying it. I'm still just in two classes, but I have realized that it's a little harder to go to school now than when the girls were teeny tiny. They sleep a lot less, so I have to really stay on top of due dates and utilize nap time. Things are going well though and I'll eventually get that degree...

I think the girls are cutting a few new teeth. Their sleeping habits have been off, they're drooling and have been a little cranky. 

We've watched a lot of TV, stayed in our PJ's unacceptably too long, played outside,  spent time with family, and have eaten out a lot this past week and it's been beautiful. 

I actually have several posts lined up for next week, so my blog won't be so pathetic. Until then, enjoy the rest of the weekend and we'll 'see' you soon.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Good luck with your classes. I don't know how I would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing to do school!! And PJs are always acceptable, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful girls. Good luck adding school to the mix. You will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Lillian is copying Sophie in the third picture down. (did I get the names right? No, I still can't tell them apart.) That picture is priceless! I love these. And PJs are totally acceptable..cranky or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are adorable! you seriously got your hands full! hopefully they are perfect teenagers for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete