Saturday was kind of hard. Both girls were especially grumpy and I had a full load of school and house work to do.
Once nap time hit however, our house was silent and I was happy.
Sophie was out
as was Lillian.
Oh how I love a sleeping baby.
Or two...






How cute. I love all those pictures. Nap time is my favorite time. It reminds me of that Hilary Weeks song, My Favorite Things.
ReplyDeleteOk, these pics are to die for!!! Also, I am excited to see the striped GIRAFFE make an appearance, lol.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your pics of the girls sleeping. You are very lucky to have them. Mine wake up when the hear the shutter.... :) Gotta love nap time!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere is just something so special about sleeping babes. Darling.
ReplyDeletelivingnloving-e.blogspot.com
THose pictures are GORGEOUS! Oh sleeping babies are magical. Love your blog BRittany!
ReplyDeleteTHose pictures are GORGEOUS! Oh sleeping babies are magical. Love your blog BRittany!
ReplyDelete