12.03.2011

Flashback...Saturday


 I was looking through pictures the other day because I was making one of those shutterfly photobooks (seriously, those things are a pain in the %#$) and came across some old favorites of mine. And by old, I mean a few months old. So, in no particular order....


 


And if you can tell who's who in all of these, you win the gold star. It's funny how I used to think they looked soooo much alike, but now I can go back and tell which baby is which in pictures that before, I had no idea. Like the facebook profile picture I put up a day or two after they were born that had two pictures smooshed together? Yeah, they're both Sophie. Lillian didn't make her internet debut until Josh put up pictures a day or so later. Oops...

Anyway, hope you enjoyed that trip down 2010 memory lane.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love those pictures! They make the cutest (and funniest) faces. I can't believe how much they have grown over the past year. Also, I love that you posted two pictures of Sophie! It makes me feel much better about myself :) I keep telling people, "Well, I just met them, too...even if I am their mother!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! I love the bumbo ones and the black and white sleeping pic. You should frame that one and put it on the wall! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete