12.24.2011

One More Sleep 'Till Christmas Day

 
  
























 

Pinterest has such lovely things. 
Merry Christmas, to you and yours. I can't wait to see my girls rip open their gifts. I can't wait to go to church and sing Christmas carols. I can't wait to spend time with family. I can't wait for Christmas. I feel like such a little kid, but it truly is my favorite day of the year.

Now please excuse me while I go put on The Muppet Christmas Carol for the 6th time this month. I'm not even kidding...

 


When I was little, I used to watch this every Christmas Eve and sing this song to myself as I fell asleep.
I love it. So, so much. 
p.s. Click on the picture to take you back to the pinned source. I didn't want to mess with hyperlink formatting on Christmas Eve, so that's what you get. :)

1 comment:

  1. Is it crazy that I have NEVER seen The Muppet Christmas Carol?

    Please don't hate me...

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete