12.07.2011

Grey and Micah come to play

And we didn't take a single picture. 

How pathetic is that!? You know Grey and Micah, right? Becky's boys? I guess all you can do is imagine the cuteness of having 4 babies crawling and running around playing with each other. Micah (or was is Grey???) wanted Lillian (or was is Sophie? Seriously, sometimes twins are hard...) to stand up and play with him. It was adorable. When I gave the girls lunch, Micah was more than happy to munch on the food they (purposely) threw on the floor for him. 

Again, adorable. But you don't know because we didn't take a single picture. 

I guess that's when you know that you've had a good time. You're too busy chatting, sharing stories, and playing with babies to take pictures.

I'm getting together with them again soon and I promise to take pictures because everyone deserves to see those four play together. It was wonderful. 

And just because I don't want a short, yet wordy post, here's an unrelated picture of Lillian, just for good measure.

IMG_8960

We had spaghetti last night and Lillian obviously enjoyed it. Sophie was screaming by this point, so no picture of her. Lillian, however, was happy as can be.

Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Bah! As soon as I got into my car I thought, "I forgot to take pictures! How can Brittany and I blog about this without pictures?"
    :)

    ReplyDelete