12.16.2011

Fact Friday

Today's Fact Friday will be different. It won't be a Fact Friday at all. Why? I've literally been sitting here the entire time my girls have had their morning sippy cup/toast and fruit trying to think of something to write. 

 I've got nothin'. Ziltch. Nada. Zero interesting things to share. So...

Brittany Fact # 5: I am the most boring person on the planet. 

And just because I want to leave you with a cute picture, here's an oldie of the girls. So, I guess I'm still participating in a blogging trend... Flashback Friday. 


There's kind of a funny story behind this photo. I wrote a post back when it was taken (November 2010) with the caption, "These twins are so in sync with each other that they even poop together". I never posted it because I didn't know if that was too crude for the internet, but I found it yesterday and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe that should be my 'fact' Brittany has the maturity level of a 8 year old boy... Regardless, it's an adorable picture of two (pooping) babies.

3 comments:

  1. :D thats awesome! My girls did that when they were really little( ok I know they are only 6 months but they are a lot bigger now! )- and are starting to do it again! Fortunately it is in the morning when my husbands up with them so its all his to change :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha!! First of all, the picture of the adorable pooping babies proves you are not boring. Second, I'm DYING right now!! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they'll remember that day fondly. :P Graduation photo!

    ReplyDelete