9.03.2011

There's something about...

... a baby in a two piece pajama set that makes them look like a big kid.

IMG_4153edit2


IMG_4159edit

IMG_4177edit  

IMG_4210edit

 I love it. 

And just in case you can't tell, these are all Lillian. Sophie was too busy taking a 3 hour nap...

The good news is that Sophie woke up babbling this morning. She hasn't done that since Tuesday, so I think this is a good sign that it's going to be a good day. She's a lot happier than she's been and only cried when Lillian mauled her face. So that's good. Things might be back to normal, which makes me really happy because this week has been a killer. 

Hopefully this Labor Day weekend brings much happiness to these little girls. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay so i know that I comment ALL the time and it's probably annoying ha.. but I just had to say thank you for putting up so many pictures! whenever my little girl is grumpy/crying, i just have to pull up your blog and she starts smiling, talking and laughing. She's a little obsessed. But who wouldn't be with those cute faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I can't put my girls in 2 piece pjs yet... Lillian looks like such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to congratulate myself-I was thinking as I looked at your pics: Lillian, Lillian, Lillian...hmmm are these all Lillian? Thanks to your post on their facial differences I am getting better at telling them apart!

    ReplyDelete