These girls can fight. They push each other, bite, hit, scream, cry, and then hit some more. What do they fight over the most, you ask?
Chap stick.
I consider myself to be somewhat of a chap stick junkie, so I always have at least 3 or 4 in my bag. The two that are the most coveted...
My giant tube of Vitamin Water chap stick
(really, it's huge. 17 whole grams of mediocre lip balm whereas most are only 4.2 grams. What on earth was I think when I picked it up at Target?)
(really, it's huge. 17 whole grams of mediocre lip balm whereas most are only 4.2 grams. What on earth was I think when I picked it up at Target?)
and this one
So far this morning, the girls have freaked out at each other 3 times over the chap sticks. Lillian, being the sly person that she is, keeps swiping them out of Sophie's hands. This causes Sophie to scream, do this scary knew walking thing toward Lillian and then lunging her body forward causing pain to both girls.
Sigh. These girls can be brutal.
Hopefully they can get over this quick because I'm quite looking forward to them sharing clothes and make up when they're older. I mean, that's less for us to buy, right?
At the rate we're going, I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.


i'm glad i'm not the only one carrying around multiple chapsticks. (at last count i had 5...)
ReplyDeletealso, where did you get the egg one?! i've been wanting one of those...