You know how facebook now shows you what your status was a year ago? It possibly my favorite thing right now because it's hilarious to see what we were going through a year ago with one month old twins. Today, facebook informed me that its the anniversary of using cloth diapers for the first time. The girls were just over a month old and I decided to take the plunge and go for it. 12 months later we're still going strong! Here are some of my favorite cloth moments over the past year.







And from this morning..
Sorry for the photo bomb, but I think its pretty cute. :)
People thought I was crazy for wanting to use cloth diapers, but I think I've proved that I can do it. I've even proved to myself that I enjoy cloth diapering. I prefer it over disposables. They're cuter, less stinky (despite popular assumptions) we never have diaper rashes, and we hardly ever have to buy diapers.
Yep, I'm glad I got over my fears and just went with it. It's been a great year!
People thought I was crazy for wanting to use cloth diapers, but I think I've proved that I can do it. I've even proved to myself that I enjoy cloth diapering. I prefer it over disposables. They're cuter, less stinky (despite popular assumptions) we never have diaper rashes, and we hardly ever have to buy diapers.
Yep, I'm glad I got over my fears and just went with it. It's been a great year!
And yes, there has been a serious lack of blogging lately. We've been having too much fun going on spontaneous mini road trips, going to the state fair, and getting a little sick to blog.
Stay tuned because those things must be blogged!






I'm dying. Your blog is awesome. These pictures are THE most adorable thing I've ever seen. I always ask my husband, "What could be better than a baby?" And now I know what the answer is...TWO babies! I love it Brittany.
ReplyDelete