9.09.2011

School.


Going to school now is a lot harder than its been the last two semesters I've gone since the girls have been in my life. I've decided that online courses aren't for me. I like physically taking notes. I like hearing the professor lecture and tell his/her stories. I like bouncing off ideas with other students. I like being able to raise my hand and get an immediate answer to a question.
 Why oh why did Utah State University not move with us?

College degrees are worth it, right?
Because this sucks and I've lost all motivation.

Anyway, here's a picture of the babies. They're cute, but they get in to sooo much trouble.

It bugs me that this picture is crooked, but I didn't want to/didn't have time to really mess with it, so there ya go...a crooked picture.

Hopefully blogging doesn't get put on the back burner for long, but I can't promise I'll be an enthusiastic as I have been this past summer. 

Anyway, off to work on an assignment. 
Over and out, 
B.

9 comments:

  1. oh lillian looks like she's posing for a mug shot. baha.

    and sorry about school. online classes would super suck. especially when you're prof. has an eating addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog hopping around and have to tell you that you have the cutest header ever. Really.

    Taking a class with one baby might have been one of the hardest things I've ever done, so the fact that you are doing classes with two makes you a little super heroish in my head. Like you study while hovering three inches off your floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!

    And that is the cutest picture!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like reading your blog. I did a year of online USU as well before I realized that Utah State was also not going to come with me down to Provo and have since hesitantly moved over to UVU.
    Anyway, good luck with school this semester! Keep posting, because like I said, I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just graduated from the Nursing program at Weber and about to take State Boards... graduated a week before the twins were born. It is soooo worth it when you are done! Keep up the good work, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Did they do that on their own? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this pictures is TOO cute!!! And good luck with school. Just try and find new sources of inspiration every day. It will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so cute!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your girls. They are so pretty in their purple and pink.

    As for school, ahhhhhhhhhh! WHY does life require that one has a college degree. I guess it doesn't, but you know what I mean. I think having twins should earn you SOME kind of college credits :)

    ReplyDelete