9.06.2011

Proof

This is proof that Lillian can be feisty. Proof that Lillian isn't always passive. Proof that Lillian can sometimes...be a little bratty.

IMG_4390
and yes, I laughed and laughed and laughed and even laughed some more when I saw her face in this picture. I'm making sure this picture goes in some future wedding picture slide show she may have.

IMG_4391

IMG_4392

IMG_4393

She shoved her sister out of the toy bin. One second they were laughing and playing nicely, but as soon as I grabbed my camera to document such a sweet moment between sisters, all Hell broke loose. 

And what does the little sister do after she dethroned Sophie?

IMG_4394 

She continued to play like nothing had happened. 
Watch out for this one, world. There's definitely more than meets the eye with Miss Lillian Jean.

8 comments:

  1. bahaha that was an awesome comic relief type moment for me. My girls are getting sick and so its tense here. So glad I decided to check out your blog. Cause that made me laugh... arent multiples the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. How funny. Your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, these pictures are HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, so I'm jealous of those buckets. I may be partial, but I think they are the cutest thing around... except the twins of course. This post made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we can't get over how similar your girls are to us. it really is SO funny! they're so precious, even if lillian gets a little fiesty :)

    ReplyDelete