9.18.2011

17...again.

Ok, she's not 17 again and I've never actually seen that movie all the way through (although my husband can't claim that....) but its my little sister's birthday today. She is 17 freakin' years old. 

If you've never met Kelsey Herdman, all I can say is that you're missing out. BIG time. She's the greatest. Really, take the top qualities of your five favorite people, add some frizzy hair (love ya, sis!) and you get Kelsey. She is the most caring, easy going, funny, responsible, ambitious, mature 17 year old on the planet. We've been saying this about her since she was 6, but she really is all of those things. 

Sadly, I'm not there for her birthday because we'll be up at the cabin, but thanks to blogger and the ability to schedule posts for the future, I'm able to give her a little birthday shout out. And in case you're really curious, here are her previous birthday posts here and here. Aren't you glad I didn't reminisce about the morning she was born like I have the last two years?






And yes, I stole all these from your facebook page, Kels. 
Happy birthday from you favorite older sister!

Don't tell Brooke. ;)


3 comments:

  1. AHEM! Not only will I be in attendance for the big bash today, I will also be making parmesan asparagus. I think I'll be her favorite, if only for tonight. HAPPY B-DAY SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Kelsey was just little! I had her in primary just before she turned 12. :) Ask her if she remembers Sis. Foote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k your baby girls totally look like her! am i retarded for saying/thinking that? or am i wrong?
    so cute!!
    happy birthday to your sister!!

    ReplyDelete