2.21.2011

Stunned baby

This girl's facial expressions kill me.

IMG_6805

IMG_6769

IMG_6768

Also, thanks for those who voted! We won the session and I'm THRILLED. Sharon is amazing. She shoots in film (Who does that? Awesome people.) and her pictures look amazing. She studied with the amazing Jonathan Canlas and her pictures (in my humble opinion) are better than 99.9% of your run-of-the-mill photographers. Fresh. Real. Classic photography.

Can you tell I love her stuff? 
So thanks, I'll for sure share the amazing pictures with you when we take them.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, those are awesome pics. Congrats on winning-I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy nuts she looks just like you! I love her stunned expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love those baby blues. Congrats on winning the photo session. I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! I can't get enough of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. question: how do you get anything done with those sweet faces to look at all the time?! so adorbs. for reals girl! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete