It started out innocent
Then she started thinking about it
Starts making the move
SUCCESS!
A little deeper...
No shame
Satisfaction
I absolutely love my camera.
{And yes, these pictures show exactly how the incident happened. Same order, no altering. Love it.}
And thanks for everyone's suggestions. I got over 17 responses via this blog, facebook and my email. Thanks! We've tried a few of the ideas, but there were some that were new that we're excited to try out. Plus, we're going to keep working on the ones we're already doing. I'm bound to get these kids to sleep!







What kind of camera do you have?!?! I just got a new one and still cant figure it out. The videos are blurry and it just takes forever to take.
ReplyDeletethis is the best thing i've ever seen. my thursday is bound to be awesome after this.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! The best picture is the satisfaction pic! Ha ha! :) I need a good camera, seriously!
ReplyDeleteHaha :) There's a first for everything... ;)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!!!! I can't handle it! That is hilarious!!!! Little Sophie, diggin' for gold. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHa! So cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of cameras, I never answered your lens question. So... I have a 50mm f/1.8 lens and I LOVE, love, love it. It makes it so I don't hardly ever have to use the flash, even indoors when the lights are low. And the best part about it is that it's only $100. If you've ever looked at lenses, you'll know that's a crazy steal.
Anways, that's my love spill about my camera lens. :) You can always email me if you have more questions.
Haha. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMade me giggle :) Cute!
ReplyDelete