Last night we:
Played with the infamous turkey. If you've ever been my roommate, you know the turkey all too well. The girls LOVE it. No matter what they're crying about, as soon as the turkey comes alive and starts singing, "Deck the Halls" all their troubles go away. I should get a video of it some time. It's fantastic. There is no doubt in my mind that these are my babies.
Played in this thing. I can't remember what it's called. Not a jumperoo, but...still an insane toy of over-stimulation. Whatever, the babies love it. Oh and LOOK at those chunky thighs!
Love them.
Love them.
Pretended we were pirates
Drooled
Ate daddy's finger
And made some mediocre sugar cookies
Stay tuned because I'm fixin' to do a giveaway in the next day or two. Remember my blog header? (I should hope so since it's right above this post...) Well, I'll be hosting a photography giveaway for Jessa. Like I said, stay turned!






ah! sophie (right?) is wearing my present. i'm honored. i really like the mangelson family.
ReplyDeleteDavis, it's been too long. I am sad to inform you that the baby wearing your dress is... Lillian.
ReplyDeletePlease come play soon.
Your babies are beautiful. And they're still making the best facial expressions I've ever seen on any baby. They win.
ReplyDeleteI have the BEST sugar cookie recipe... I will send it to you via facebook right now!
ReplyDeletelove their outfits! we want to come over to your house on a sunday night, looks like fun! the pirate comment/picture is cracking me up!
ReplyDeleteOh man, those are cute little outfits!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I really wish I was having girls.
Boy clothes just aren't as cute.
ARe u cloth diapering? I missed this! I'd love to hear your thoughts re. the issue!
ReplyDelete