Okay your little ones are the most darling kidos in the world!!!!! Love the pictures!!!
Cute!! Love when they figure out new discoveries. Amazing how they just figure things out. Ps. You were right on the headband. It is jersey knit fabric. I just cut a strip pretty long and wrapped her head like a present.
I love the tounge pics! They are adorable :) (and in reference to your post at the top of the page, I hope they start sleeping better soon)
Okay your little ones are the most darling kidos in the world!!!!! Love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteCute!! Love when they figure out new discoveries. Amazing how they just figure things out.
ReplyDeletePs. You were right on the headband. It is jersey knit fabric. I just cut a strip pretty long and wrapped her head like a present.
I love the tounge pics! They are adorable :) (and in reference to your post at the top of the page, I hope they start sleeping better soon)
ReplyDelete