1.04.2011

Buddies

Remember how I've been so excited for our girls to notice each other and be friends? Well, over the past few weeks it's happened. They laugh with each other, stare at each other, and get sad when they're not by each other. I'm so jealous of them. Who doesn't want a twin sister (or a twin in general)?
Perfect.


IMG_5607

IMG_5552
Don't you love how they hold hands? They also chomp on each other's clothing, toes and fingers. I need to get a picture of it. It is the most adorable thing you will ever see.
Love my baby girls.

12 comments:

  1. I love your header/Christmas card!

    CUTE pictures of the girls holding hands!! I would try and try and get this when mine were about this age and never ended up with a good one. I'm jealous that you got TWO great pictures of it! Perfect is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best part about being a twin -- I had a bosom buddy from the moment of conception! We're not as close now (my twin's a boy) but we still have a special bond unlike the relationship I have with my other siblings.

    Precious little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for your kind words! Love those photos BTW! The hand holding... *sigh* so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cute. I know Ellie wishes she had a twin who would lend his/her fingers for chomping. The rest of us aren't so willing to let her stuff our fingers in her mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me sooo happy! How sweet is that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how grown up they are and I have yet to meet them... I am a terrible ex-roommate! Holy cow. Well, I love seeing your blog and this post brought tears to my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Hope you are having a good day Brittany :)

    ReplyDelete