3.30.2010

Motherhood Maternity is the DEVIL

Dear pregnant woman of the world,

I've got some advice for you...do NOT shop at Motherhood Maternity. If you do, don't give them your address for "coupons" because they will sign you up for 20 issues of the Parenting magazine and then not inform you about it. You will not get a single notification in the mail or by email about it and then a month later you will see that $20 was raped out of your checking account. You will go to the website and look everywhere for a phone number so you can yell obscenities to these creeps, but you wont be able to find one. You'll have to settle for a very angry email and hope your point gets across. The next day will be your birthday so you wont want to ruin your day by yelling at the stupid, ugly girl who scammed you into signing up at the mall, so you'll wait until you hear back from Parenting and if nothing gets solved, you'll give the girl a piece of your mind on Thursday.

Consider yourself warned,
Brittany

As you could probably tell with my last few posts, pregnancy has put a feist in me that I've never had before. That poor girl, if she's at work on Thursday she'll probably leave crying...

Oh, and the only reason I went into Motherhood Maternity was to get stupid preggy pops which didn't work any better than Jolly Ranchers. They've got a few cute clothes, but I'm boycotting them forever. Idiots...

Josh just found a phone number, but we missed their closing time by 16 minutes. If they could only see what they had coming....

4 comments:

  1. I don't think Suze is the agitated one anymore.

    Seriously though, that really stinks big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly dislike Motherhood Maternity. Extremely strongly. I think it's weird how few maternity shops are in Utah. You'll look cute in whatever you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, your blog cracks me up. I'm not a big fan of MM either. Every time I go there's this one girl who is SO pushy. Last time, she actually walked around the store gathering clothes for me and stuck them in the dressing room when I told her explicitly I was "just looking around." It's probably the same girl. She's obnoxious. :)

    ReplyDelete