3.01.2010

MARCH!

I love March. Not only is it my birthday month, but it's the first month in the year that you start to get a little bit of warmth. I guess yesterday was technically Feburary still, but I didn't even wear a coat to church. It was heaven. I also like March this year because it's the start of my second trimester (I guess technically that doesn't start until next week even though the babies are about 5 days ahead of schedule already) and it's the only month left standing in the way of finding out the genders of these little children. Yep, March is going to be good to us.

Yesterday, we went down to Josh's parent's were we had a Thanksgiving feast. We got the works in honor of his family be thankful for the babies. It was excellent. We finally convinced Rachel that there's two babies in me (I think we did at least) and she's convinced they're boys. We'll find out in about a month!

I've taken about a dozen belly pictures (and when I say "I've", I really mean Josh.) but I'm not really satisfied with any of them. I'm getting past the point of caring because already half of my skirts and none of my pants fit without being unbuttoned. So here you go, the twins as of yesterday (13 weeks).

p.s. I'll try to think of non pregnancy things to blog about. It's just a little hard when that's the only thing runny through my mind. Sorry...I'll be better. :)

p.p.s. I just read that I should be drinking up to a gallon of water a day. A GALLON!? I'm an avid Nalgene carrier, but an entire gallon of water? I can't really comprehend that.

11 comments:

  1. yay! happy march. ps. you look soooooooo dang good!! pregnancy is the best. and so are you! :)

    love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the belly picture - agreed, you do look great. And, I love hearing about all the pregnancy stuff - so no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! Have you ever heard of a belly band? They're these tight, stretchy undershirt things that do a fairly good job of inconspicuously holding unbuttoned pants up. :) They just look like a tank top under your shirt. Anyways, I swore by mine up until I got to be about 8 months along. And then nothing could hold even my maternity pants up over my belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute!!! And I don't think it's a bad thing that pregnancy and such has taken over your blog. I like reading whatever you write!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! You're sooo cute! It was soooo fun seeing you! Thanks for coming down! I miss you guys all of the time! Move closer! ;) Your Bella Band is on it's way, I promise you'll love it! I can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are cute! I think I was about that size when I was 13 weeks...and I only have one. You really need to get one of those belly bands. They hold up too big maternity pants and too small skirts, jeans etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw on facebook that you are expecting twins, a couple clicks later and BAM on your blog. love it!

    DRINK THE GALLON. i swear it makes a HUGE difference. it sounds like a lot but just keep sipping all day and its not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TWINS! I saw your post a while back and meant to comment, got interrupted by Bailey and now I'm just getting to it. I am so excited for you. I have twin niece and nephew. They are so fun and cute. YOu will be such a good little mommy!

    And the whole gallon of water thing is kind of a myth. It's good to drink plenty of water but you get A LOT of water in your food. Apple, fruit, veggies, anything really, So the water you get in your food goes towards that gallon. Since you can't really tell how much water you are "eating" just be sure to stay hydrated and you'll be fine. Too much water can actually be harmful to you. but that likes a lot... hope that made sense!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please blog.

    Also, you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Britt I didn't know you posted a picture. Just think of my surprise when I saw your cute tummy! Please post more baby topics it's my favorite thing to her you write about. I love you and those cute little ones. More please!

    ReplyDelete