Wow. 3 posts in one day. Someone needs to get a life, right? :)
The real issue we should be discussing is Fox's 24. CTU is down and the terrorist have the nuclear rods and are bringing them to Manhattan. Who can't wait for the next 16 minutes to be over so she can watch this week's installment? Me.
Also, I've never had so many people stare at my stomach as I did today. Yes people, I'm pregnant. Pregnant with twins that is and there's nothing I can do about it. Since I've been in the mood to voice my opinion lately, keep an eye out for an installment of "things to never say to a woman who is pregnant with twins". I've gotten some interesting responses from people and some have left me in tears. I'm just grateful I've got a husband who will pull out his mandolin and sing my worries away. Anyways, I'm trying to think of a tactful way to write my post, but at the same time since not much tact has been shown towards me (ex. "Wow! Twins? You're going to get sooo many stretch marks!) I might just make a blunt list. For now though, enjoy this overplayed, but joyous youtube video that put a smile on my face today.
LOVE that video, love the Office episode it inspired, and especially love the idea of a list of what NOT to say to a pregnant woman. There are so, so many...
ReplyDeleteSad, I hate it when people have no tact. Maybe you should make a blunt list of comebacks to say to them. Haha, just kiddin, don't take my advice. Or do. ;)
ReplyDeletePeople can be really thoughtless around pregnant women sometimes. It's pretty sad. Hang in there! Love that video. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love that video also : ) I can say that if I ever do get married one day I hope it will be as entertaining as that! ps. I think you're a cute pregnant women!
ReplyDeleteThis is in no way related to this post but I just realized that your link to "the greatest couple to ever come out of Malad" is me. Thanks B.Herd.Mangelson.
ReplyDelete