I've been feeling under the weather lately. Juggling school, work, this dreary weather and a few other things have been weighing me down the past week or so. However, life is good and I'm sure I'll get out of this rutt soon. Luckily, there are things like the following video that make my world a happy place once again. Enjoy.
Another thing that has me happy this week is the return of Jack Bauer. Love it.
One last thing, Avatar was...kinda boring. Pocahontas + Fern Gully + Dances with Wolves + a billion dollars + a headache + 3 hours = Avatar. But that's just my opinion and I know the vast majority of the population would argue with me...
and...one more for Fro. {even though I know you hate the muppets, give it a chance}
I knew there was a reason why I loved you. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it. Love you! Brittany you need to help me with my blog, please make me a witty blog writer.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Jenny