Ever since I left my parents home back in August '06 I've been missing something: a washer and dryer in my home. Now, this is pretty common among college students and I've gotten used to it and at times have even enjoyed it. However, a few days ago while we were doing laundry, I thought I was going to die. That may seem a bit dramatic, but it's true. It was late, I didn't feel fantastic, I was grumpy, tired, and did not want to be at the laundromat doing 2+ weeks worth of laundry. The next day (well maybe it was a few days later) I was walking in the tsc when I glanced at the classifieds board. To my utter excitement I saw a little blue card that said, "washer and dryer works great. $100 for the pair" My heart skipped a beat and I quickly sent Josh a message asking if we should call. We did and went to see them yesterday. I was like a kid on Christmas morning! We brought home our two little bundles of joy and I can sense that my life will never be the same. I'm beyond thrilled! Yay for never having to get quarters again! Yay for being able to do laundry on your own time and not having to schedule it in! Yay for only folding one load at a time and not 8 like we're used to! This is good guys, this is good.
that's awesome!!! I know, it is SO much easier to do it in your own home. And cheaper.
ReplyDeleteyayyyy! what a great purchase. you'll love it. :)
ReplyDeleteI feel you girl. In college I did the laundry mat thing and HATED it. When we got married I've always said we HAVE to have them. So we have always had them. I don't know how you did it so long! Way to go! I did go without a dishwasher for 1 year. That sucks... Good thing is laundry will feel so easy to you now!
ReplyDeleteyay yay yay! We don't have to go to the laundromat but we do share a washer/dryer that's a few steps outside our front door in a little room with about 6 other tenants I think. So it's not too bad but when we move this summer, we are definitely finding a washer and dryer of our own! I am getting sick of the current set up - it will be so nice to be able to throw something in the washer and being able to leave it there if you don't get to moving it immediately.
ReplyDeleteOh Brittany, I'm sooo excited for you!!! It helps out immensely having a washer and dryer!!! Yay!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete