As you can tell by the post below, today did not start out great. In fact, nothing about today has been particularly enjoyable. However, I realize I need to still be happy and not be such a grump. Luckily, when I find pictures such as the following I get happy again.
Seriously, is this not great? Also, I wanted to point something out. I registered my blog the other day to a website that tells you the cities people are from who visit your blog. It also tells you the time they got on as well as the links they took to get to it. Talk about interesting. For example, today my blog had gotten over 30 hits. Most of them are from Utah {namely Provo area/Logan area} but some of them are from the most random places like New Jersey, Arizona, Oklahoma, and Ohio. Now, I can't condemn blog stalkers because I do it all the time, I just think it's interesting that so many strangers read this. I don't put anything too personal on it, but it makes you think. I don't think I would ever go private, but it does make you second guess everything you put on a blog. Am I really comfortable with letting random strangers see a "virtual tour" of my home? Probably not. What about millions of pictures of my future babies and details about their progress? Probably not either. I'll be honest, if your blog is private, I don't read it a fraction as much as I read non private blogs. Maybe it's because I don't see when they are updated. So, I don't know if I want my blog private, but like I said, I really will analyze everything I put up here. I'm sure you blog stalkers aren't creepers, but just in case I've got my eyes on you...Mwahaha. ;)
p.s. just in case you were curious, the website is http://pmetrics.performancing.com It's pretty interesting.
p.p.s. The site can also tell if someone searched google for your blog. So, person who googled "Brittany and Josh Mangelson" yesterday...I know you're out there somewhere in Salt Lake.

i hear ya. i need to stop being such a grump as well! sometimes i let the craziness of life get to me {i was so close to venting today on my blog as well} but it's good to know that we are all in this together :)
ReplyDeleteps...whats this website called?? i want to register my blog! :)
So true, when I put that feature on my blog I decided to private!When you see Maui, know that is me!
ReplyDeleteJudith is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteOh the wonderful things Brittany Herdman Mangelson can do! I can sure tell you a thing a thing or two. Looks like you might be getting focused, but then again...some of us never want you to change! =)
ReplyDeleteYou can also do the same thing, but better,with Google Analytics...I have that on my blog...it is way interesting.
ReplyDelete