The funniest thing about this is that my sister is the only kid at home. This means it was her, my mom, and my dad all sitting silently around the dinner table. Poor Kelsey, I promise we all love you.
{yes, I stole this directly off your facebook, Kels. There are HILARIOUS pictures out there of you. You are my favorite. Ever.}*another awesome text came from Lacy. However, it's not really blog appropriate and it divulges some deep, dark {ok, so not really dark} secrets we share. It definitely will be locked and saved.
As child #6, I can totally relate. BTW, this made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeletemwaha. best text of my life.
ReplyDeletealso. your sister is waaaaay too cool for my brother.
I about died with laughter! That is really funny! I love you Britt!
ReplyDeleteYour sister is adorable! I wish she was my sister too! Kelsey, you're my adopted sister! Love ya both!
ReplyDelete