hahaha. I always think about how lucky I am that I married a Carter because I've always loved that name and I enjoy saying it frequently. I've also always disliked the name Shawn (or whatever version you come up with.)
I have always wanted to marry a Sean. I will not settle for anything less because I have learned from experience. My first four marriages with Fran, Jamie, Horace, and Bart didn't work out for a reason. I am offended by this post.
hahaha. I always think about how lucky I am that I married a Carter because I've always loved that name and I enjoy saying it frequently. I've also always disliked the name Shawn (or whatever version you come up with.)
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to marry a Sean. I will not settle for anything less because I have learned from experience. My first four marriages with Fran, Jamie, Horace, and Bart didn't work out for a reason. I am offended by this post.
ReplyDeleteOh Amy Jane...I wish you could hear me laughing right now. I love you more than most people and definitely more than any Seans.
ReplyDelete