1.31.2010

Around September 7, our family will look like....

this:
Ok, so it will be a little different. Some of the differences?
-Our baby wont be baby Max
-Our baby might not be a boy
-Our baby hopefully wont be the size of a 3 week old {however, I'm not holding my breath}.

However, for those of you who haven't heard {basically everyone in Provo and random blog stalkers} we're expecting our first little one on September 7th {which means I'm a few days shy of being 9 weeks}. We wanted to wait a few more weeks before we broke the big news, but seeing as a lot of our Logan friends have figured it out because I'm HORRIBLE at keeping secrets, we thought we'd just spill the beans to everyone. We realize we're not out of the woods yet, but it's been driving us crazy trying to keep track of who knows and who doesn't, so there you have it. This was the best Christmas present Josh and I could ask for. {Yes, it's even better than the cotton candy machine...} We are thrilled, a little terrified, and very humbled at the thought of having a child. And we CAN'T WAIT for September to have a little Josh...or a little Brittany

19 comments:

  1. yay YAY yay. i've been waiting for this to go public!! ahhhhh. i don't know what to say other than, you are going to rock at being a mama. babies are the BEST.

    :) we are so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. How many times have you made references to being pregnant on your blog titles, only to say that you're not? So I figured this was one of those...wow!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and you aren't too horribly sick. Hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting, September seems so far away but it will come fast. How have you been feeling so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I just got off the phone with ya, but yeah...YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Being a mom is everything everyone says it is: amazing, tiring, scary, and incredibly exciting. You'll love him/her SO much.

    PS - If you're sick...get some Zofran. It's a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!

    You don't know how many times I almost let the news slip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!! That is very exciting!! how have you been feeling??

    ReplyDelete
  9. So... I totally just stalked on over here from Facebook. Is that weird? Anyways, your blog is very fun. Amazing how much I don't know about you even though I live 5 steps away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sooo excited for you two!!! You'll be awesome parents and your baby is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm sooo excited that you've announced it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh! How exciting!!! I'm completely thrilled for you guys!!! Congrats!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so awesome! I had no idea! I'm so happy for you guys though. yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SDFGSFHKDSHFKJHKJ!OPJKLJLDAFHJH!J!!HJK!KJHKH!@JH!NJ!NJ!J!!JK!HVJKGHG@J!

    I just got so excited I almost threw up.

    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAHOO!!!! congratulations you guys!! I'm so excited for you! you're baby is going to be adorable judging off those baby pictures : )

    ReplyDelete