1.01.2010

2010

It's cliche, but I'm doing it. I wont call this a list of "goals" or "resolutions" but simply a list of how I hope the next twelve months will change me. I hope by December of 2010 I can say I...

* Learned to be more patient
* Put family first above other priorities
* Spent more time outside
* Attended the temple more frequently
* Worried a whole lot less and lived a whole lot more
* Simplified everything
* Didn't pay attention as much to people's opinions
* Spent most of my time laughing with Josh

3 comments:

  1. yay for 2010!! p.s. i LOVE love that you got a cotton candy maker for christmas! josh is the best :) if it is transportable...i have a feeling you will HAVE to bring it down next time you come!

    love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, we have similar 2010 goals. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! And yes, it will be the best year this year! :)

    ReplyDelete