8.08.2009

This just in....

I didn't really tell anyone because I didn't think it would actually happen, but yesterday we found out that we're going on a Mexican Riviera cruise! Josh was supposed to hit a certain number of sales to get it, but he was just shy of the number this summer. However, after they purchased two non-refundable tickets...we're in...for free! We're going the first week of September which means we'll have to miss a week of school, but who cares. We're going to Mexico.

Also, remember this and this? Well after a few months of working hard and saving some pennies, along with Josh being so awesome to contribute his bonus, we're getting a Canon XS!!!!! I'm beyond thrilled!!!

Sorry for over excited, dorky post but I'm so happy. Now it's time for the Cache County Rodeo. Yeehaw!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, you just made me extremely jealous. Thanks. Haha, jk, I'm happy for you, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will absolutely love a cruise! Is it 4 or 7 Day? But the bad thing is you get tons of free food shoved at you so you will have some pretty mighty indigestion. Also, take tons of that car-sick stuff in case you get sea sick. It normally doesn't happen on big boats, but it could. And about the camera, you are a little LeAnne in training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im wayyyyyyyyyy jealous. about the camera that is.

    and the cruise. for crying out loud.

    mega jealous of you right now! but sooooooooooo excited for you! have a little bit of fun for me :)

    oh and i get to see you in less than 2 weeks. woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous--I'm sure you guys are going to have so much fun. Post photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN!!! And congrats! That's so exciting. I'll look forward to mega-cool pictures on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so awesome! I'm way excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
    I am beyond jealous right now...

    ReplyDelete