8.19.2009

It happened sooner than we planned, but....

...our camera has a name!!! Yes, it's true. Josh thought of the most wonderful name for our new little guy. Elliot Oscar Schmidt. EOS usually stands for Electro-Optical System, but not for Elliot. He's wonderful. We took him to a little brasc party yesterday and he fit right in. We still don't really know all his features and by this point in our 'not having a normal camera saga', I'm just glad I have something that works! Thanks again to Josh for being so awesome to let us splurge and get it. Luckily, he appreciates the quality of the pictures thanks to his appreciation for HD's and Blu-Rays. So there you have it. All three of us are home and loving life. Here's a glimpse at our adventures from last night.


Josh's swinging time wasn't very long. Motion sicknes kicked in quick. I couldn't even get on the swing. How are we ever going to make it on a cruise?



Apparently, when I run up slides I mean business.


I'm really not looking over my kingdom here. I'm looking at two small children fighting. Nursery, anyone?


Also, as of today I've been married to this handsome guy for 8 months. Wow. 8 months, really? It's cliche, but I love Josh and am so grateful that I moved next door to him two years ago.


2 comments:

  1. 1- has it really been two years since we first moved into pineview?
    2- you've been married 8 months!
    3- Elliot is a wonderful name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! Welcome Elliot! So glad you've arrived! It makes me laugh! Wow, 8 months? That went by quick!

    ReplyDelete