8.22.2009

When Brittany is gone what does Josh eat?

Hey guys, gals, and the allotted crew! This is Josh here posting to let you know what I made for a snack while Brittany was out helping her helpless friend, Amy Jane Hicken.




I made Ants on a Log! Heck yeah! This snack is one that involves washed celery (we don't want any tape worms!), peanut butter (any kind will do; however, choosy moms choose Jiff. Don't ask me why, because most kinds are almost identical.), and raisins.



The celery acts as a great natural colon cleanse while the peanut butter is a good organic source of protein. Now the raisins are a sun drenched fruit loaded with antioxidants. This is just a good wholesome snack for any kid at heart without a wife home. Now EAT before the ants walk off the log!!!


Please enjoy and join me next time on Quick Eats and Treats!
(Any one who knows me will also know that this is just a tease. Don't take me too serious. :D)

3 comments:

  1. I like you a lot. Scratch that. I love you a lot. Thanks for being so awesome tonight and not killing me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this probably the funniest thing i've ever read about celery. kudos.

    and nice photos. you really captured the ant action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, you crack me up! I'm so glad to be informed on eating ants on a log. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete