8.27.2009

Not to complain but...

Missing a week of school is killing me. I'm missing a paper, two quizzes, a group discussion, and getting put into groups for a project and that's not even including any of the lecture notes that I'll miss. Luckily, I've been able to get most of this done early, but it's been killing me. I'm really starting to think that I'm not cut out for school. Good thing I'm almost done...sort of.

Anyways, you wont hear from me until we get back. Tomorrow I work until about 9:30 ish and then we're jetting down to P-town. We'll hopefully be out of my parents house by 8 and then at the Olson residence sometime that evening. (we'll probably stop at In-N-Out at least once). I'm excited, but am still in the stress mode. I just started packing and really should be finishing a quiz instead of writing this lame, unfunny blog post.

Sorry I haven't been witty at all lately. I've got to give Josh props there. I leave him for a few hours to find that. Yep, I love that guy.

So there you have it. Please don't die while we're in Mexico. Don't have any babies and don't get married. Any other activities I approve of. I just don't want to miss any life altering events. Ok, I'm done rambling. As Conan would say, "be cool my babies."

p.s. I have a few posts I need to write. I was hoping to get them done before we leave, but that didn't happen. Be prepared for some remarkable stories and pictures soon. :)

p.p.s. Josh just brought me up a plate of bacon. Can you believe the guy I married? He's wonderful. He also did the laundry tonight. That's all it takes to keep me eternally happy. Bacon and clean clothes. If only he found some fresh cotton candy. :) What a stud.

2 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN IN MEXICO!!! don't even worry about school...it will all work out :) i stressed about leaving early for hawaii and i ended up getting the best grades last semester that i've ever had :) it pays to play haha.

    oh and tell josh his post is hilarious. you guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oolala, have fun on your vaca! I'm excited because that means even MORE remarkable stories and pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete