8.21.2009

super senior?

This is my last year of legit college. By legit college, I mean being in college when I'm 'supposed to be here'. All of my friends will graduate in April, but I will be a loser and have to wait until December. Ugh. I don't want to think about it. Anyways, school starts on Monday and I have very mixed feeling about it. I hate that all the students are back. I miss the summer citizens. I didn't say goodbye to them or their Arizona plates and short old man shorts. I got the biggest snow cone on my life last night (picture to come) and realized that this is it. No more for a year. I've got to go back to listening to some professor (or grad student. yuck.) ramble about whatever and then spit it out for the test. Bleh (you can tell my enthusiasm for education. haha) I think the thing I'm least excited for is to be back on campus with thousands of people. Last semester both Josh and I had awkward experiences with members of the opposite sex. According to Josh, he was never 'trained' to look for a ring on the finger. I've found that most guys are that way. Don't get me wrong, I don't get hit on really at all, but the maybe 3 times it happened last semester, I wanted to die. The University setting is definitely catered for the single crowd.

There is a part of me that's excited. I have a class with Lacy again (yes, I will bring nutella, pretzels, and caramel apple suckers to class) and I'll be working with the adults at BRASC as well being an aid for the one and only Miss Sandra Jessica Anderson. It's going to be awesome! There's a cruise coming up, marriage of one of my best friends, and the beauty of Cache Valley in the fall. Most of all, I'm excited to be back on campus for this lovely lady. She is my favorite woman in Cache Valley, hands down.

3 days of blogging in a row? Man, I'm awesome. That or I haven't had a life since summer program ended...

4 comments:

  1. I totally used to work with the Pizza Lady.She is honestly one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you will be graduating in Dec. I still have at least 2 years! :) yeah, I'm a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would link to a brooke walker story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im gonna be here till next semester too silly! we will be fabulous super seniors together. lovely.

    ReplyDelete