Hey how are you guys?! I just went through a bunch of your posts and it looks like you're doing well! I love it up north too! Peter's parents live in Eden (by hunstville -I'm sure you know) so we're up there quite frequently and I LOVE IT! Its so pretty. I've missed not being up there at all this summer. We'll have to get together sometime when we head up that way!
Hey how are you guys?! I just went through a bunch of your posts and it looks like you're doing well! I love it up north too! Peter's parents live in Eden (by hunstville -I'm sure you know) so we're up there quite frequently and I LOVE IT! Its so pretty. I've missed not being up there at all this summer. We'll have to get together sometime when we head up that way!
ReplyDeleteI know, Friday after work I came home and was sad, crying, and onnery for hours. Poor Jayson.
ReplyDeleteDear Brittany,
ReplyDeleteWe should be blog friends because you are super cool and watch 18 kids and counting. Love it. Your blog makes me smile!
-Katie
P.S. I cried too.