Thanksgiving is awesome. I love being around family, food, and games. This year my brother-in-law brought over the new guitar hero decked out with drums and a microphone. It kept us entertained post-turkey time. I have another thing to be grateful for besides family and food. I'm grateful for the fact that my sister's dog Jack doesn't hate Josh anymore. It used to be that whenever Josh would walk into the room Jack (who only weighs 5 pounds) would perk up to 200 pounds (in his mind) and try to match Josh's size. He yelped and barked like crazy! Luckily this time around Jack was fine and actually gave my cousin Adam more grief!
This weekend should be fun though. I've got my final bridal shower, and my aunts wedding. It will be fun to spend time with the majority of my family and introduce them to Josh. I'm also grateful that there isn't feet and feet of snow on the ground yet. I remember many a thanksgiving where we've had to shovel loads of snow off our cars to get anywhere. Thanks global warming! haha! :) I wouldn't mind if we continued this weather pattern for a few weeks and then a few days before the wedding we get a nice blanket of snow!
Wedding plans are going great. We've basically got everything in place, but I keep freaking myself out that we have tons to do. Invitations will be out this coming week so keep an eye out on your mail box! :) Tonight my buddies and I are having the last super sleepover ever. It's Fro's birthday so we're going to party it up. Maybe if we're really feeling lively we'll hit up the hospital for those yummy fries! It will be a fun night, and I'm grateful to have such amazing friends and family.
Well, I'm congratulating myself for one of the longest post to date. The venting post about the police officer may have been longer, but at least this one was happy! Now for the cheesy top ten things I'm thankful for on this day of thanks!
1. The gospel/scriptures/temples
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Technology
5. Food
6. My apartment
7. Utah State
8. Good weather
9. The holiday season
10. Books
I could make the list longer, but I'm assuming nobody wants to read it...anyways, I'm off blogging world. I shall now return to playing guitar hero with the people I love.
Happy Thankgiving Brittany!!! Love you!!! That's funny about Jack and Josh! You take him Jack...you can do it little guy! ;)
ReplyDelete