Jessie tagged me and now I have to confess 5 weird things that most people don't know about me...um...here we go!
1. I've been to almost all 48 continental states. There are a few I've missed in the north east region, but I think the last time I counted I had been to about 40!
2. I can eat candy canes all year round. After Christmas, when they go on sale for 25 cents I usually stock up with 10 boxes or so. YUMMY!
3. I have a weird obsession with Jim Henson. I'd go as far to say that he's far superior to Walt Disney. I think it's sad that more people don't realize that!
4. I never missed a day in Elementary school. Perfect attendance from K-6th! haha...what a DORK!
5. I've secretly liked country music my whole life. Growing up in Provo surrounded by people who felt it was for hicks forced me to keep that part of me hidden. Well, since I've been up in Logan and I can let that part of me run freely! ;)
there you have it. five weird things about brittany.
Brooke Jones, Ashley Crandall and Jessica Dahl...you're it!
No comments:
Post a Comment