Josh and I finally ended the long hard search for an apartment! It's a two story apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. It's on the west side of town and A LOT cheaper than anything that size on the east side of main street. I'm honestly not sure how we'll fill the space, but I'm sure it we'll find things to throw in that second bedroom! We're just happy that the search is over. Things are really starting to come together with this wedding. It's so exciting to think that I'll be going through the temple in a month from today, and be getting married to Josh in a month and a week. Yahoo!
I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you found a place to live! Hurray! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! ps. I'm super jealous! Danny and I will have to come visit you too and stay in the spare room! haha
ReplyDelete