Josh and I decided to opt out of the Howl dance on campus, and we spent the evening carving pumpkins and watching scary movies. We got teased by both of our roommates for being "lame engaged people", but I'm pretty sure we had a much better time just hanging out like "lame" people. :) We had fun the night before at the Ryan Shupe concert. I sadly forgot my camera, so wasn't able to capture any of that excitement, but we sure loved it! I love this time of year and was so happy to spend it with my best friend!
Cute pictures! No way, you're not lame! :) They went to the Howl to find their own hunks! ;) Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYAY! thanks for letting me into your site :) you and your boy are so cute....ahh i'm SO SO excited for you two! can't wait!!
ReplyDelete