The past week, that is.
I try really hard not to be annoying on the internet. You know, that facebook friend that's always saying something like, "OMG! This sux! He never called be back and my life is ooooooooover. :'( " I try hard not to complain, but you guys... last week sucked in basically every possible way. It included (to name just a few things) sickness (times 4) that's too disgusting to type, me slicing my finger open with a knife, our first try at letting the twins "cry it out", and me getting yelled at by some stranger at the grocery store after Lillian threw (and shattered) a gallon of milk out of our cart.
You guys, last week was terrible!
I think I took a literal one picture with my DSLR however, I've been especially
grateful for my phone these last few weeks (because have I mentioned
that we've been sick for literally 5 weeks now?????) because it's lets
me capture some pretty great moments that would otherwise go
undocumented.
Playing doctor, complete with Rambo headbands.
For the girls (women? what do you call females in their 20's?) in my neighborhood who were apart of the "cropping the mess out of pictures" discussion the other day....yeah, this is one of those. Hahaha!
This is that moment when you go out to dinner with your roommates and you realize that you and Lacy have the exact same manicure. Old, chipped Essie Merino Cool. Yeah, it was fate that we became friends.
One of our only "nobody is throwing up" days this month. Also, ferris wheels scare the crap out of me.
Sophie's solution to the fact that binkies are nowhere to be found at our house. Mr. Potato Head's nose.
And when she couldn't find his nose, she settled on his angry eyes.
Don't worry, an updated sleeping post is coming up soon. Aren't you excited? Ha!
Josh serenading his sick wife on Valentine's Day.
But we're alive and although the man of the house is now in the middle of what the girls and I had last week, I'm hopeful that it should pass soon. It better pass soon, because we have a really, really fun week planned and if I have to drag Josh's sick butt around, I will. Ok, I won't but I really am looking forward to this week, so here's to better health!!











Steve and I are laughing out loud at the Mr. Potato Head eyes binky. Too funny.
ReplyDeletehahaha I can't stop laughing at that Mr Potato head binky too. That is too good. Also - can we just all collectively agree that 2013 has had a REALLY bad start?? I'm praying its not a whole year of this mess.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry about being annoying. It's life and trust me, us mama's understand and we relate. That's what's nice about the blogging world is you can always find someone you relate too. It's not always rainbow and glitter in motherhood and by posting the rough times you're keeping it real. It's annoying to follow a blog where all you hear is the good and you feel like you can't relate to that person.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of her sleeping in a drawer! My kid is sooo go go go go all the time that he never falls asleep anywhere besides his bed or driving in the car. He will keep himself awake till late late if we let him up.
Kayla
mamanemery.blogspot.com
Oh so needed a laugh today. Love the Rambo headbands and the potato head eyes. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete