3.22.2010

Wanna know what's awkward?

When you delete people from facebook and a few days/weeks later they request your friendship again. I'm sorry, but we didn't talk in middle school, you moved away in high school, and I don't feel like we're "friends". Am I horrible? Or there's the people that you become friends with and NEVER say a word to. I've been 'friends' with people for years and never say a peep. It only for stalking reasons they are still my friend. It's sooo creepy! Really, if it wasn't for me wanting to spare social awkwardness, I'd be friends with probably 200 people. Family, friends, and a few people I'd keep for entertainment purposes only. Maybe I should just stick to the blogging world and dump facebook? I mean, how are high school reunions going to be now? Everyone knows what's going on in everyone's lives and even more so than when we were going to school together! Hmmm....the decisions we must make these days.
In other news, I felt the baby on my right side move yesterday. It was actually more than just a "flutter" like people say it is. It felt like a vibrating ping pong ball if that makes any sense at all. I don't think I felt the left baby move, but I tried to talk myself into thinking that I did. So Lacy, as of yesterday the pepperoni baby is on my right. However, apparently they can switch places inside of me within seconds. How in the WORLD am I not feeling that? Crazy. Oh, and we've got just two weeks until we find out the genders! Mommy and Daddy are thrilled. (that will be the one and only time I refer to Josh and I as such. I realized a few days ago that we would be parents and I had a slight panic attack.) Until then, feel free to guess what the kids are. I don't think I'll put a poll (haha, Fro) anywhere, and there wont be a prize if you get it right, your guesses would purely be for my entertainment.

9 comments:

  1. i am 99 percent sure you are having one of each :) the little guy is the one moving like crazy...and the little gal is just hanging out.

    i can't wait for you to find out! sooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought those first kicks felt like twitches. And I think you'll have identical boys. You'll just be the cutest mom ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'll take the last option and vote two girls. :) And facebook...hilarious. I've never talked to most people I'm friends with. I don't delete the friendships, but I console myself by telling myself that I didn't request their friendship, I only accepted their request.
    PS I don't know my point in saying this, but this weekend I ran into a random acquaintace from high school who I am facebook friends with (who requested my friendship) and when I told her I was married she had no idea. But really - don't I show up in her feed as having a new last name? I'm trying to decide if she just didn't want to admit she knew already from facebook, or if she really doesn't pay attention. She shows up on my feed enough that it's not like she's never on. Anyway, like I said - not sure how that makes you feel or what the point of this is. Either people stalk you and lie or they don't even care about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps-- it's "poll" not "pole."

    It's a boy and a girl.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing makes my day better than an update on the pepperoni baby.

    my vote is a boy and a girl. although, if they were the same gender their disney onesies would be more appropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two handsome baby boys!! Unless you want a girl..then I say one boy one girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the facebook thing: happens to me all the time. People that were mean to me in high school, people i never talked to, friends of friends of my husband's cousins. I don't want to be your friend on facebook. I periodically delete those I haven't talked to in awhile, and they friend me back. So, awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are too funny!
    and i think one boy one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing one girl, one boy! :)That would be awesome! That's cool that you're feeling the babies move! I'm tired of facebook! I'm thinking of getting rid of mine? It's caused me nothing but trouble, really! Maybe spend more time on my blog, where only people that REALLY know me can read that instead!

    ReplyDelete