There was a tiny chance that we would find out the sexes of the babies today, but sadly it looks like we've got bashful babies. They showed off their crazy looking spines, toes, and alien heads, but other than that they did not cooperate. It's ok. I've got an appointment for April 5th at the hospital to use their super high tech ultrasound machine. The doc said he was certain we'd be able to find out then and two weeks after that I go in for my 3D ultrasounds. I love how often we get to see the babies. By the end of the pregnancy, our fridge will be littered with ultrasound pictures. My anxiety was put to rest once again when we found two healthy heart beats and saw both of them kick. Their heads are right next to each other and I'm convinced that they're already plotting how they're going to terrorize teachers and parents. (I mean, any of you who knew either Josh or I as a kid have to admit that we'll get what's coming to us...)
I think the pregnancy finally became real to me today. Most people say that it's when you first hear the heartbeat, but for me, I was in shock at that time because there were two of them. We were happy, but it all seemed like a big joke. We've had a few weeks to calm down and the excitement is definitely there. Now it's back to waiting until next time. So, if anyone would like to make the next 3 weeks go by faster, feel free.
I have an idea...Girls night! Give me a day and we will plan it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Cute babies and they're definitely plotting! Ha, ha! I'm excited to see you guys! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYeah. You'll have a fun time when they're in 5th grade. Just sayin'....
ReplyDeleteAHH, I WANT TO KNOW THE GENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete(i'm a little excited for you)
ReplyDelete