3.12.2010

A little list

  • Going to the special ed talent show was the greatest moment of my week. I cried when my most favorite participant ever came out. I hugged him at the end of the show and almost cried again.
  • Speaking of crying, this song came on the radio the other day while I was dropping off Josh at school. I started to cry. I must be pregnant.
  • I want to eat a fresh peach more than anything right now. I can't wait for Brigham's Peach Days.
  • I'm thinking we might be able to go to the State Fair if we get a babysitter. Any takers? I'll pay you in cotton candy.
  • I'm very proud and very tired over the fact that I worked 10 1/2 hours today. However, I was pretty useless around hour 7.
  • My spring break plans will consist of staying in sweatpants all day and trying not to think about peaches.
  • I'm grateful the Relief Society had a birthday so I was able to eat awesome food and excellent cake.
  • I'm also grateful that Lacy was willing to skip the second half of our 3 hour photo class to go to said birthday party.
  • I realized that the van I drive for work is a Toyota and almost had a heart attack. (I'm sorry, but the recalls have got me freaked out.)
  • Seeing friends after more than a year is always fun.
  • I refuse to accept that I'll probably be wearing maternity pants in a few short weeks.
  • I've had a cold this week and I keep sneezing. Every time I do, I get a crazy spasm in my stomach. Apparently the kids don't like it when I sneeze.
  • Someone in Barcelona was on my blog for 39 minutes today. I hope they enjoyed their stay.
  • I've got a really good friend named Josh, who sends me encouraging and funny texts throughout the day. I'm a pretty big fan of his.
  • I was asked this week if I took fertility pills in order to be pregnant with twins. I replied, "Nope. I've got my grandma to thank for it." (I don't think there's anything wrong with fertility medicine, but it was a weird question to get asked by a random shmo. I mean, who asks a stranger that? And with twins? Twins are not super uncommon, right?
This list is about 4 times longer than I originally anticipated, so I will end it now. Happy weekend and happy spring break.
{Image taken by my awesome little sister}

5 comments:

  1. i love twins.
    i love cotton candy.
    im all yours come state fair time.
    throw in a snow cone and i will even change those cloth diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness britt i love you!

    1. crying is totally normal when pregnant...i can only
    imagine what happens when two babies are in there :)

    2. if i had a fresh peach i would ship it to you. {the same thing happened with me except i needed watermelon.}

    3. you are AWESOME for working so much. i have no idea how you do it!! i worked for about 3 hours a day and almost died!

    4. i've seen you more recently than a year...but i wouldn't mind seeing you again!! when are you guys coming down next???

    5. you rock. seriously, lets chat again soon. it's been too long.

    enjoy your spring break!!! p.s. sorry this turned into a novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... I'm so flattered that the b-day party made your list. Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bullet point made me laugh out loud:

    Someone in Barcelona was on my blog for 39 minutes today. I hope they enjoyed their stay.

    Awesome, haha.

    Also - don't you love the State Fair!? I was just talking about it the other day! That's my favorite part of September. :)

    ReplyDelete