We are really lucky to live so close to the majority of our family. All of our siblings except two live within an hour of us (wait... I guess 3 if you count the one at college, but there are 7 siblings between the two of us, so that's over 50, right?) A couple weeks ago (yes, I'm behind) we headed out to my Sister-in-laws house for the afternoon. We played at their house, picked my niece and nephew up from school and then headed to McDonald's for lunch. And of course, I was the freak snapping pictures...
I love little day trips and I'm not sure why they don't happen more often!
Oh and wanna know something exciting? They'll be a little giveaway 'round these parts tomorrow.
Want to know what it is?
See ya tomorrow!









Cousin's are the best type of friends, in my opinion. Because the other adults are your siblings so it reeeaallly doesn't matter if you actually put on make up or not!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! So excited to see you guys this week! Also...I'm so excited for your giveaway!! I've been seeing those pop up all over pinterest and I'm very intrigued...
ReplyDelete