12.26.2012

Post Christmas goodness and a winner!

Thanks to those who entered the giveaway! Becky's actions really are great and her talent blows me away. I chose the winner using random.org and it chose so congrats!!

 #7 Kaia Riane 


{and lovely blog, by the way. You just gained a new reader. :)}

Email Becky at rebeccah.louise@gmail.com to claim your prize! 

And remember, Becky's actions are on sale through the end of the year, so check them out! 


Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I can honestly say that this year was my greatest Christmas yet. I realized how thoughtful my husband is and was able to see the magic of Christmas through the eyes of my two year olds. Christmas really was amazing with them this year and I have over 500 pictures to prove it (I wish I was kidding...!) Here's a sneak peak!



And they're still just as excited about everything this morning. Now I'm off to go hide all the candy... That's all they've wanted to eat! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment